Gas Turbine Oil Filtration Equipment (TY-200)
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8,000-50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TY-200
- Application: Turbine Oil
- Folw Rate: 200 L/min
- Mechanical Principle: Vacuum
- Color: Yellow, Blue, Green
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Structure: Mobile
- Type: Suction Filter
- Trademark: TOP
- Specification: CE; ISO
- HS Code: 8421299090
(oil purifier, oil purification, oil filtration, oil recycling, oil treatment, oil regeneration, oil restoration, oil filtering, waste oil disposal, oil reclaiming, waste oil management, energy saving, oil reconditioned, oil reconstituted, oil restituting, oil recovering, oil filtration, oil filter, petroleum machine, oil tester, oil analyzer, testing equipment)
The Turbine Lube Conditioner was designed to meet the varied water removal requirements of the power industry. By combining liquid/liquid coalescer, vacuum dehydration, and high flow particulate removal on one unit, the unit rapidly removes free water, reduces dissolved water to 100 ppm, and removes particulate to ISO 16/14/12 or better. Filtration is performed at high fluid flow rates that produce reservoir turnover that meet or exceed OEM recommendations. TOP filter technology is incorporated to reduce filter element disposal costs.
· Coalescer to rapidly remove bulk free water.
· Vacuum dehydration unit using mass transfer technology to remove up to 80% of dissolved water.
· High flow filtration using TOP filter elements to remove harmful particulate contamination.
· Simplified Design for low maintenance and ease of service.
· Customized skid fabrication for optimum flow rates.
1) Latest Chinese and international process which is an integration of gravity method, evaporation method, aggregation method, vacuum separation and mechanical purification.
2) No emulsification agent is used for break of emulsion, but to apply macromolecule magnetic material with strong capability of emulsification and dehydration.
3) Superior large capacity purification system handling more than 4000 tons. It has an automatic reverse flush ability.
4) Imported parts are used for all electric system, which ensures operation of the equipment with high performance
5) Deep purification structure, free of maintenance.
6) An advanced infrared liquid level control system, which is fully automatic.
7) On-line oil purification can be carried out at steamer or water turbine of any grades.
8) Low noise
Why do we choose oil purifier?
After a period of operation, owing to its exposal to oxygen and mixed with water, copper and iron and other foreign materials and high working temperature acceleration, transformer oil will oxidize and lose its original property and cannot be used effectively again. So TOP oil purifiers can efficiently remove water, dirt, gases and other foreign impurities from oil, such as de-electrical oil, turbine oil, lubricating oil, engine oil, hydraulic oil, compression oil, mechanical oil, quenching oil, heat conducting oil, gear oil etc; So as to maintain its lubricating and insulating property, then to reduce components wear, and cut down oil expenses.
What Oil can we process?
We can process turbine oil, transformer oil, insulation oil, switch oil, capacitor oil, gear oil, vacuum pump oil, bunker oil, engine oil, hydraulic oil, black oil, diesel, freezer oil, compressor oil, vacuum pump oil, heat treatment oil, fire-resistant oil, machinery oil and other lubricant oils.
Our products line are as following:
1. ZY series vacuum transformer oil purifier
2. ZYA series vacuum automatic transformer oil purifier
3. ZYB series vacuum transformer oil regeneration purifier
4. ZYD series double-stage vacuum transformer oil purifier
5. ZYD-I series ouble-stage transformer oil regeneration purifier
6. ZYD-M series trailer-mounted transformer oil purifier
7. TY series vacuum turbine oil purifier
8. TYA series vacuum lubricating oil purifier
9. TYB series coalescence-separation oil purifier
10. TYC series vacuum lubricating oil regeneration purifier
11. PL series plate and frame oil filter
12. JL series portable oil purifier
13. IIJ-II series transformer oil dielectric strength tester
|Working pressure||MPa||≤ 0.4|
|Temperature range||20 ~80|
|Power supply||380V 50HZ 3Ph (As per user's option)|
|Break emulsification value||≤15min (GB/F 7305)|
|Clean degree||≤4grade (NAS1638)|