Waste Hydraulic Oil Saving Equipment (TYA-30)
|FOB Price:||US $6,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TYA-30
- Application: Turbine Oil, Lubricant Oil, Engine Oil
- Folw Rate: 30 L/min
- Mechanical Principle: Vacuum
- Color: Green
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Structure: Mobile
- Type: Suction Filter
- Trademark: TOP
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84212990
1. Removing gas, water, impurities from used oil
2. Strong demulsification
3. Restoring technical parameters and performance
4. Prolonging oil service life
5. Ensuring industrial equipment working normally and safely
This machine is applied to recover and purify various high-precision lubricating oil such as hydraulic oil, mechanical oil, polyester oil, coolant oil, gear oil, heat treatment oil, industrial oil, mineral oil and so on.
The TYA series can fast degas, dewater, and remove the impurity and the volatile matter (for example ethyl alcohol, gasoline, ammonia and so on). Enhances the oil quality, restores the lubricating oil viscosity, augments the flash point and improves the operational performance. Guaranteed the hydraulic system and the dynamic system, the lubrication system normal operation. This machine suit for many lines, such as the mine, metallurgy, electric power, transportation, manufactures and so on.
1. The machine adopt deeply and precisely FH rectangular filtering system and highly polymeric adsorbing material filter. So the machine have strong ability to remove the impurity, which can filter the solid particles completely.
We adopt the high quality filter materials, which has a good function in anti-corrosive, thermostable, 1. Mechanical strength. Especially, the precision of eliminates impurity is high and the service life is long. Also, it has a large volume for storing the impurities.
2. The combination of coalescing separation filter and vacuum dewater system which dewatering effectively and thoroughly.
3. The unique degas and dewater technology: Using the Stereo-Evaporation technical, which can separate the water and gas from the oil quickly by the Multi-level water-oil separation technology. It can remove the free and dissolved water from the oil thoroughly.
4. It has the back flush system, which can clear impurities automatically.
5. Strong capability of breaking emulsification.
6. Advanced dielectric condensation device
7. This machine installs the new pressure protector, which can control the temperature automatically; Also it can drain water on line by the water-separator device. So it is easy to control this machine.
8. Adopt Double-infrared fluid level auto-control systems which can control oil inlet and oil outlet automatic.
9. Adopt a trinity of interlocked preventive device.
Oil purifier, oil filtration, oil purification, oil filter, oil treatment, oil saving, oil recycling, oil processing, oil filtering, energy saving, oil regeneration, oil processor, oil process, oil purify, oil regenerating, oil restoration, waste oil disposal, oil reclaimed, oil reclaiming, waste oil management, oil regenerate, oil reconditioned, oil reconstituted, oil restituting, oil recovering, oil recondition, oil filters, oil refinery, oil refiner, oil cleaning, oil recycle
Recommend test equipment<o: P>
1. Transformer oil Breakdown voltage Tester ( BDV test kit) series IIJ-II<o: P>
2. Acidity tester model ACD-3000I<o: P>
3. Karl Fischer Water content Tester Model TP-6A / model TP-2100<o: P>
4. Fully automatic Interfacial Tension Analyzer model IT-800<o: P>
5. Gas-Chromatography transformer oil gas analyzer model DGA2013-1<o: P>
6. Multi-functional Vibration tester model TYD-2000<o: P>
7. Consolidation Point Determinator model PT-2000<o: P>
8. Kinematic Viscosity tester model VST-8 /model VST-2000<o: P>
9. Flash point tester (open cup) model TPO-3000<o: P>
10. Flash point tester (close cup) model TPC-3000<o: P>
11. TAN-DELTA TESTER, 10kV Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Test Set model CDEF<o: P>
|Working pressure||MPa||≤ 0.4|
|Temperature range||°C||20 ~80|
|Gas content||%||≤ 0.1|
|Cleanness||≤ NAS 6 grade|
|Power supply||380V 50HZ 3Ph (As per user's option)|