Karl Fischer Coulometric Moisture Content Lab Test Equipment (TP-2100)
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,500-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per/Mouth|
- Model NO.: TP-2100
- Analysis Method: Physical Analysis
- Application: Oil
- Chemical Analysis Type: Karl Fischer Method
- Off Mode: Automatic
- Test Method: Karl Fischer
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Type: Karl Fischer Moisture Meter
- Display: ExtraLCD
- Portable: Portable
- Operating Mode: Touch Screen
- Display Type: LCD English
- Trademark: TOP
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 9027
The instrument adopts the global recognized classical moisture testing method-Karl Fischer Coulometric Method. This method is the most concentrated and accurate method, with advantages of high accuracy and low cost. As a universal standard and analyzing method, it can quickly analyze the moisture content in liquid, solid and gas and directly display testing results, with testing range from 0.0001%(1ppm) to 100%. Therefore, this testing method has been widely used in institutions and enterprises of petroleum, chemical industry, power, pharmaceuticals, pesticide, railways, research, etc.
Whole testing process is automatically controlled by the determinator itself, during which auto-stirring and analyzing would be finished within 60seconds, and results would be displayed directly. Totally closed titration system avoids damage to operator from reagent. Equipped with 500ml Karl Fischer Reagent, which could test about 1000 times sample continuously, completely avoiding big deviations of other moisture testing method and thus improving quality index of products.
|Liquid||Chemical Industry:alcohols, ethers, esters, alkenes, benzenes, amines, organic solvents, phenols and other organic products applicable to Karl Fischer Method for determination |
Petroleum and Power Industry:Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil, Turbine Oil, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry :medicine materials
Other Industry:electrolyte of lithium battery
|Solid||Various mineral salt, citric acid, explosives, paraffin and other solids with good solubility|
|Gas||Natural gas, liquefied gas, Freon, butadiene, chloromethane, etc.|
1. Equipped with powerful Itanium and double CPU; advantages of direct A/D conversion of testing electrode data.
2. Equipped with 7 inch color touch LCD with Chinese display. The determinator has function of reagent failure prompt, convenient to extend service time of reagent.
3. Completely closed titration system avoids direct touch between people and agent as well as influence of environmental humidity.
4. Outer shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate with electrostatic sprayed surface, anti-corrosion and easy to clean.
5. Auto-control and compensation of electrical current via MCU contributes to quick balance of reagent.
6. Auto-control electrolysis current within 430mA ensures high sensitivity and fast analyzing speed.
7. Preinstalled with cubature (including 3 pieces of formula), statistical calculation (including average calculation, standard deviation calculation and rate of change calculation) and elementary arithmetic, with the advantages of auto-analysis and calculation.
8. Determinator automatically tests sample, analyzes and displays results and calculates the average value of several times of test.
9. Infinite capacity of results storage is convenient to consult history testing data whenever necessary.
10. Automatically calculate and print below content: ug / ppm / percentage / mg/L / sample number / experimenter / testing date, etc.
11. Network management is available via connection with laptop and microcomputer communications through USB or RS232 interface.
12. Operation via Multilanguage display is available. Determinator programs can be upgraded if accordingly if related national standard is revised.
|Method of Display:||7 inch color touch LCD with Chinese display|
|Method of Testing||MPU controlled electrolysis(Karl Fischer Coulometric Method )|
|Rate of Electrolysis:||2.4mgH2O/min|
|Electrolysis Current:||Auto-control within 430Ma|
|Range of Water Content:||0.0001%(1ppm)-100%|
|Accuracy:||Water Content: 2ugH2O-100ugH2O; Deviations≤±1ug,|
Water Content: 100ugH2O-1000ugH2O; Deviations≤±2.9ug,
Water Content: >1000ugH2O; Deviations≤±0.2%(excluding deviations of sample injection)
|Drift Compensation:||Auto-control via MPU|
|Stirring Speed:||Adjustable and steerable|
|End-point Indication:||LCD display /output via printing / voice warning / end-point indication light|
|Data Input:||Input via touch screen|
|Sample Number:||Numbered by users|
|Storage:||Infinite storage capacity|
|Printer:||Thermal printer, high-speed, low-consumption, with 44 millimeter-wide paper|
|Printing Content:||ug / ppm / mg/L / sample number /experimenter / date|
|Calendar/Clock:||automatic display and print analyzing time and date|
|Special Function:||Work independently or connected with laptop or other computers|
|Working Environment:||Temperature: 5ºC-40ºC,Humidity: <85%|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±10% 50HZ±2.5HZ|
|1||Major engine||1 set|
|2||Electrolytic cell bottle||1 piece|
|3||Electrolusis electrode||1 piece|
|4||Testing electrode||1 piece|
|5||Drying tube||1 piece|
|7||Vacuum grease||1 box|
|8||Power line||1 piece|
|9||Magnetic stirring rod||1 piece|
|10||Sample injector(0.5uL)||1 piece|
|11||Sample injector(50uL)||1 piece|
|12||Sample injector(100uL)||1 piece|
|13||Sample injector(1mL)||1 piece|
|16||Certificate of Approval||1 piece|
Other Test equipment
1.Transformer oil Breakdown voltage Tester ( BDV test kit) series IIJ-II
2. Acidity tester model ACD-3000I
3. Karl Fischer Water content Tester Model TP-6A / model TP-2100
4. Fully automatic Interfacial Tension Analyzer model IT-800
5.Gas-Chromatography transformer oil gas analyzer model DGA2013-1
6.Multi-functional Vibration tester model TYD-2000
7.Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model PT-2000
8. Kinematic Viscosity tester model VST-8 /model VST-2000
9. Flash point tester (open cup) model TPO-3000
10. Flash point tester (close cup) model TPC-3000
11.TAN-DELTA TESTER,10kV Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Test Set model CDEF
12. Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model TP-501Z
13.Determination of foaming characteristic of lubricating oil model SD-12579
14. Earth resistance tester model HYDW-II
15. Coil Resistance Tester (TPZC-40)
16. CT/PT tester model TPVA-404
17.Transformer turn ratio tester model HYG-II
18. Relaying Protection Tester model TPJB-III
19. Digital Grounding Resistance Tester model TP2571-II
20.DC High Voltage Generator model ZGF
21.Underground water/gold detector model TP-UWD
Oil tester, analysis instrument, testing equipment, testing machine, testing kit, testing device, oil testing kit, testing unit, test equipment, test machine, test device, lab analyzer, lab instruments, lab test equipment, lab test kits, lab testing, laboratory equipment, measurement meter, measurement test equipment, measuring & gauging tools, measuring device, measuring equipment, measuring instruments, measuring tester, moisture content sensor, new measuring instruments, oil analyser, oil analysis, oil analysis equipment, oil analyzer, oil lab equipment, oil test kit, oil measuring instrument, tools and equipment, testing laboratory, testing instrument, tester unit, tester set, oil testing machine, tester device, test kit, test equipment, test and measurement, oil testing unit, oil testing machine, oil testing device, oil tester machine, oil test equipment, oil quality analyzer, oil moisture sensor, oil moisture meter, analysis equipment, oil test set<o:p>