Fully automatic transformer oil dielectric strength testing equipment (IIJ-II-80)1 output voltage: 0-80kV2 LCD display3 Automatic
IIJ series fully automatic oil tester is designed as per the requirement of IEC156 Testing Method of Insulation Oil Medium Strength, which via proper programming, has got functions of auto boosting, step down, stirring, display and print out. After breakdown of oil medium, HV break off will operate within 10 seconds to enable an auto isolation of control system partly; this effectively safeguards the personnel security and equipment safety.
The tester is suited for testing of the strength of insulating oil medium, as well as for testing of withstands voltage of transformer oil.
1) Fully automatic, control by microcomputer, utilization of new I/O terminal.
2) Numbers of times of testing and idling time of stirring are set via digital setting.
3) Test results displayed and printed out automatically.
4) Strong capability of anti-interference.
5) High accuracy of testing and high capacity of anti-jamming.
6) Easy to operate, small size, light weight which operated in the open air very conveniently and convenient
7) Can store 99 groups oil testing data which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep
100 years under the condition of power off.
8) System time can go on running under power off. (the system time just for reference can not be the standard of timing)
Speed of voltage increase
about 2 k V/ s
Voltage inspection accuracy
< 0.1 kV
≤ 1 %
Breakdown response time
≤ 10 ms
Temperature: 0 ºC -40 ºC
Humidity: Max. relative humidity 85%
Temperature: - 20 ºC - 60 ºC
Humidity: Max. relative humidity 75%