Transformer Turns Ration Measuring Instruments (HYG-II)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/ Month|
- Model NO.: HYG-II
- Accuracy Grade: 0.2
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Color: Gray
- Size: 50X50X50cm
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Type: Universal Testing Machine
- Display: Digital
- Power Source: AC220V
- G.W.: 38 Kg
- Trademark: TOP
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 9027
Ratio testers using 'current balancing bridge' circuits are now out dated. Model Ratio tester is a new, fully automatic tester that measures transformation ratio of single phase and three phase transformers using modern electronic techniques and does not require any manual 'null' balancing. Ratio testers is micro controller operated user friendly, accurate, small, light weight and reliable tester. Ratio testers incorporates a large LCD screen for display of menu and results. The results can be printed on built-in printer after the test is over. Ratio testers incorporates breakthrough technology and design that gives accurate and reliable results, again and again.
Fully automatic: No manual balancing required
Test single phase and three phase transformers
Automatic measure transformer connection group
Automatic process transformation of group
Automatic calculation of ratio error
Isolates test voltage automatically after test
Test results saved automatically
Recall and print last 30 test results
Prints results on built-in printer
Front panel with legend
Can re call stored last 30 tests results.
Weight: 10 kg
Automatic cutoff after test
When data exceeds 30, the last is saved as 30th
And the 1st one is deleted.
Fuse protection for line short circuit
Fuse protection and reset protection for reverse connection of HV and LV winding
Ratio testers is a new generation, fully automatic, transformer turns ratio tester designed for measuring ratio, ratio error of single and three phase transformers.
The entire test is done automatically and quickly. Operator enters the test parameters and HYG-II takes over; Powers up the voltage, balances the bridge, takes the readings, and displays the results on the LCD screen.
Prints test results through its built-in printer.
A key feature of the Ratio tester is automatic measure transformer connection group.
LV and HV windings are automatically isolated once the measurement is over.
True portability is achieved by the lightweight (only 10 kg), single unit design housing the tester. Ratio testers is encased in an aluminum alloy cabinet.
|Power supply: 220V± 10%, AC 50 Hz.|
Measurement ratio: 1: 1000
Accuracy: 0.2 class
Test voltage: H. V.: 190V AC
L. V.: 0.19-190v AC (vary with ratio)
Usage environment: ≤ 40º C.
< 85% R. H.
Accessories: Mains cord.
Connection leads terminated with alligator clips, 8 meters long: 2 numbers.
Package: Wooden case
Weight: 15 kg.
Weight of Package: 30 kg.
1. Transformer oil Breakdown voltage Tester ( BDV test kit) series IIJ-II
2. Acidity tester model ACD-3000I
3. Karl Fischer Water content Tester Model TP-6A / model TP-2100
4. Fully automatic Interfacial Tension Analyzer model IT-800
5. Gas-Chromatography transformer oil gas analyzer model DGA2013-1
6. Multi-functional Vibration tester model TYD-2000
7. Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model PT-2000
8. Kinematic Viscosity tester model VST-8 /model VST-2000
9. Flash point tester (open cup) model TPO-3000
10. Flash point tester (close cup) model TPC-3000
11. TAN-DELTA TESTER, 10kV Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Test Set model CDEF
12. Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model TP-501Z
13. Determination of foaming characteristic of lubricating oil model SD-12579
14. Earth resistance tester model HYDW-II
15. Coil Resistance Tester (TPZC-40)
16. CT/PT tester model TPVA-404
17. Transformer turn ratio tester model HYG-II
18. Relaying Protection Tester model TPJB-III
19. Digital Grounding Resistance Tester model TP2571-II