Transformer Power Factor & Tan Delta Tester (CDEF)
|FOB Price:||US $1-4,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-4,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Wooden Case Per Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CDEF
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Condition: New Condition
- Application: Power Plants,Power Substations or Lab
- Customized: Power Supply and Other Requirements
- Trademark: TOP
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Type: Universal Testing Machine
- Power Source: 220V or as Per User′s Need
- Function: Test Capacitance/Dissipation Factor/Tan Delta...
- Feature: Portable and Economical
- Sale Area: to All Around The World
- Specification: SGS, CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8421299090
Dielectric loss measurement is a basic method in insulation test and effectively detect damp, degradation and partial defect of insulation of electrical equipment. This method is widely used in electric manufacturing, electric equipment installation, connection and preventive test. Measurement on dielectric loss of transformer, mutual inductor, reactor, capacitor, bushing and arrester is the most basic method to test their insulation property.
CDEF fully-automatic anti-interference dielectric loss tester breaks through the traditional bridge testing method and adopts variable frequency power technology, single chip and modernized electrical technology to carry out automatic frequency shift, analog-to-digital conversion and data computing. It features strong anti-interference capacity, high test speed, high precision, automatic digitization and easy operation.It adopts high-power switching power supply, which outputs 45Hz and 55Hz pure sine wave and automatically increase the voltage to a maximum value 10 KV. It can filter 50Hz interference automatically, and it is applicable to the site test of substation and other places with large electromagnetic interference. This methods is extensively applied in dielectric loss measurement of transformer, mutual inductor, reactor, bushing, capacitor, arrester and others equipments in power industry.
The instrument can test the following parameters and display them in figure:
Capacitance value of tested article CX is in pF or nF, 1nF=1,000pF.
Dielectric loss value of tested article tgδ is displayed with %.
1. The instrument adopts complex number current method to measure capacitance, dielectric loss and other parameters. The measured result is highly accurate and it is easy to realize automatic measurement.
2. The instrument adopts variable frequency technology to eliminate 50Hz/60Hz power frequency interference. So a reliable data will be reachable even under the strong electromagnetic interference.
3. The instrument adopts large screen LCD . In the process of testing, English menu prompt is visualized and easy to operate.
4. The instrument is easy to operate and the measuring process is controlled by microprocessor. Once a suitable measuring method is selected, the data measurement will complete automatically under the control of microprocessor.
5. The instrument is designed to be an integrated model with reference capacitor and HV power supply in it, enables site test measurement and reduces site wiring.
7. The instrument is equipped with CVT testing function, which can achieve CVT self-exciting testing without external accessories and measure the capacitance and dielectric loss of C1 and C2 by at a time.
8. GST measurement adopts ivddv technology and avoids unstable data provided by previous GST measurement.
9. The instrument provides low voltage shell function of GST. When the bus of 220kV CVT is grounded, dielectric loss measurement can be conducted for C11 without removing 10 kV GST.
10. The instrument has a function of measuring high-voltage dielectric loss. It can carry out dielectric loss test with over 10kV with the help of voltage transformer or series resonance.
12. The instrument has a ground-fault protection function. In case that the instrument is not grounded or grounded incorrectly, the instrument will refuse to enter into normal procedure and output HV. As for the over-current protection function, it will protect the instrument from damage when the tested article is in a short circuit or breakdowns.
13. The instrument has a function of electric shock protection. When the instrument operator suffers an electric shock due to incaution, the instrument will cut off the HV immediately and thus ensure the security of operator.
Anti-interference: Variable frequency anti-interference, the above accuracy can be reached under 200% interference.
Capacitance range: Internal HV: 3pF~60000pF/10kV 60pF~1μF/0.5kV
External HV: 3pF~1.5μF/10kV60pF~30μF/0.5kV
Resolution: Maximum 0.001pF, 4 valid figures.
tgδ range:unlimited, 0.001% resolution, automatic identification for capacitance, inductance and resistance of three tested articles.
Test current range: 10μA~1A
Internal HV: Set voltage range: 0.5~10kV
Maximum output current: 200mA
Buck-bust method: continuous stepless regulation
Test frequency: 45, 50, 55 single frequency
45/55Hz automatic dual variable frequency
Frequency accuracy: ±0.01Hz
External HV: In case of UST, maximum test current is 1A, and power frequency or variable frequency is 40-70Hz
In case of GST, maximum test current is 10kV/1A, and power frequency or variable frequency is 40-70Hz
CVT self-exciting low voltage output: Output voltage 3~50V, output current 3~30A
Measuring duration: About 40s, depending on measuring method
Input power supply: 180V~270VAC, 50Hz/60Hz±1%, supplied by alternating current or generator
Computer interface: Standard RS232 interface
Printer: WH-A7 mini-type thermal printer
Environment temperature: -10ºC~50ºC
Relative humidity: <90%
Trustable technical and after sale service
1. Long-term warranty of 2 years.
2. Provide best necessary spare parts at low price (some for free).
3. Provide timely reply and technical support within 24 hours.
4. OEM is available for TOP Products.
5. Protect your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
1. Transformer Load And No-load Tester TOFT
2. Transformer Winding Deformation Tester TPWD-902
3. Transformer Capacity Tester TPTC
4. Transformer On-Load Voltage Regulation Switch Tester OLTC-2000
5. Transformer Turn Ratio Meter TPOM-901
6. Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Tester /Tan Delta Tester CDEF
7. DC Resistance Tester TPZC
Transformer Characteristics Testers
1. CT/PT Transformer Characteristics Comprehensive Tester TPVA-402
2. CT/PT Transformer Tester TPVA-404
3. Strong Current Generator SLQ
Insulating Oil Testers
1. Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IIJ-II
2. Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester DYT
3. Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester DYT-2
4. Three Cups Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IIJ-III
5. Six Cups Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IJJ-VI
6. Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IIJ-603
7. Insulating Oil Tan Delta ( Dielectric Loss) Tester DLT0812
8. Insulating Oil Dielectric Loss And Resistivity Tester TP-6100A
9. Fully Automatic Water-Soluble Acid Value Tester PH-C
10. Fully Automatic Surface/Interface Tension Tester IT-800
11. Fully Automatic Oil Acidity Tester (6 cups) ACD-3000I
12. Insulating Oil Gassing Property Tester DPT-20
13. Insulating Oil Oxidation Stability Tester TP622
14. Multifunctional Shaker SD-01
15. Insulating Oil Water Content Tester TP-2100
16. Online Insulating Oil Water Content Tester TPEE
17. Transformer Oil Dissolved Gas Chromatograph DGA
Key words: dielectric loss test, insulating oil dielectric loss tester, dielectric loss transformer oil tester, dielectric loss testing testing equipment, dielectric loss meter, insulating oil loss tester, transformer oil tester, oil dielectric loss tester, transformer dielectric loss, oil current resistivity tester, oil resistivity, oil loss factor tester, oil dielectric loss test, loss factor,power factor measure,tan delta tester