Top Car Black Motor Oil Recycling System (EOS-10)
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EOS-10
- Application: Engine Oil
- Folw Rate: 20 L/min
- Trademark: TOP
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Treatment Capacity: 10 Tons/ 24 Hours
- Specification: CE; SGS
- HS Code: 8421
Main Devices & Features
1. Gasification reaction still: designed regarding the production scale; equipped inside with material adding preheating tube; heat source adopts infrared electrical heater or coal etc.
2. Catalytic tower: made regarding production scale; with clapboards inside and downside the tower; with highly efficient chemical filler upside which is adjusted regarding the season and customer requirement.
3. Cooler: cooling water enters from the bottom and flows out of the top.
4. Oil water separator: adopts the principle that water has bigger density than oil to layered and separately discharged oil and water.
5. Oil gas separator: recycle the non-condensable gases into furnace to be burned or purified and then discharged out. It both resolves environment protection problem and saves fuel.
6. Fire arrester: it is actually a liquid phase epitaxy seal which contains water downside. Non-condensable gases enter into the water and then come out; then the gases are sent through gas pipeline into the furnace to be burned, which can prevent gases to flow back to avoid fire disaster caused by backfire.
7. Preheating tank: preheat the material by the flue temperature to remove water.
We adopt the technology of different material's molecular motion is different to achieve the separation of substances.
Firstly, pre filter the oil by removal of big particulates in oil, and then pumped into distillation tower and heated. During the process, the molecular which is distilled enough energy escape from the molecular level. Between Less than the mean free path of molecules and larger than the light weight of the molecular mean free path, a condenser provided at the surface, so that the light molecules is condensed continuously. In this way, extract the desired component from the waste oil (The process can be carried out at temperatures far below the boiling point, low pressure distillation,not easily oxidized. Lighter molecules escape from the surface , almost without collisions to reach the condensing surface, so the heating time is very short. It is high storage rate of volatile and high heat-sensitive material).
The distilled oil is storage in oil tank. Through dehydration, degasification process to remove the dissolved water and dissolved gas completely. Then the oil is pumped into secondary filter and fine filter to remove tiny particulate.
If the out oil has not yet reached the color and transparency as you required , It can be pumped into the reactor through the oil out pump , adding the adsorbent material by physical method to discolor and then through a filter press to separate liquid and solid. Then filtered by secondary and fine filter again. Finally, we get good new oil.
|Working oil temp.||ºC||160-250||160-280||160-300||160-320||160-320||160-320||160-320|
|Heating method||Electrical heating, combustible gas or coal|
Petroleum Products General Testers
1. Fully Automatic Karl Fischer Water Content Tester TP-2100
2. Digital Karl Fischer Water Content Tester TP-6A
3. Kinematic Viscosity Tester VST-2000
4. Kinematic Viscosity Tester TPV-8
5. Kinematic Viscosity Tester VST-3000
6. Fully Automatic Oil Acidity Tester (6 cups) ACD-3000I
7. Fully Automatic Surface/Interface Tension Tester IT-800
8. Automatic Surface/Interface Tension Tester (Platinum Plate Method) IT-800P
9. Fully Automatic Open Cup Flash Point Tester TPO-3000
10. Fully Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Tester TPC-3000
11. Digital Open Cup Flash Point Tester TPO-100
12. Digital Closed Cup Flash Point Tester TPC-100
13. Cloud Point & Pour Point Tester PT-2000
14. Multi-functional Vibration Tester VBT-2000
15. Automatic Potentiometric Titrator TP668
16. Petroleum Products Density Tester DST-3000
17. Petroleum Products Density Tester TP-109A
18. Karl Fischer Volumetric Water Content Titrator TPD
19. Distillation Range Tester DIL-201
20. Online Oil Quality Tester PTT-002
21. Liquid Phase Corrosion Tester TPS-05
22. Copper Corrosion Tester TP-113
23. Petroleum And Synthetic Liquid Anti-Emulsification Tester TP-122
24. Dew Point Tester DPME-P
25. Portable Chilled Mirror Dew Point Tester TP-1500
Fuel Oil Testers
1. Crude Oil And Fuel Oil Sediment Tester TP-130
2. Distillation Range Tester DIL-201
3. Wide Temperature Range Lubricating Grease Drop Point Tester TLS-22
4. Crude Oil And Petroleum Products Salt Content Tester SCA-068
5. Petroleum Products Saturated Vapor Pressure Tester(Reid Method) TP-8017
6. Petroleum Products Freezing Point Tester TP-2430
7. Digital Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter TP-1A
8. Existent Gum Tester TP-509A
9. Octane and Hexadecane Value Tester TP-131
10. Distillate Fuel Oil Oxidation Stability Tester TP-330
11. Automatic Gasoline Oxidation Stability Tester TP-148
12. Light Petroleum Products Sulfur Content Tester (Lamp-Kindled Method) TP-119
13. Resistant oil Chlorine Content Tester TP388
14. Distillate Fuel Mercaptan Sulfur Tester TP-624
15. Petroleum Density Tester TP-109A
16. Petroleum Density Tester DST-3000
17. Copper Corrosion Tester TP-113
18. Liquid Phase Corrosion Tester TPS-05