10000 Liters Per Day Capacity Engine Oil Recycling Plant (EOS-10)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50,000 US $80,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: EOS-10
- Application: Lubricant Oil, Engine Oil
- Folw Rate: 500 L/H
- Total Power: 85kw
- Output Capacity: 85% to 95%
- Pre and After Treatment Machine: Optional
- Onsite Training: Provided
- Trademark: TOP OIL RECYCLE
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: BV, ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Heating Power: 70 Kw
- Chemical Required: No Any Chemical Required
- End Products: Base Oil and Diesel Fuel
- Delivery Time: Within 45 Days After Payment
- Temperature Range: 0-400 C
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84212990
EOS used lube oil re-refining plant can be applicable to all kinds of different feedstock, typically as Used Engine Oil, Heavy Fuel Oil, Tire Pyrolysis Oil, Hydraulic oil, Gear Oil, Transmission Oil etc. to convert those used lube oil into high quality base lubricants as well as useful byproducts(gasoil, asphalt).
EOS Waste Lubricating Oil Distillation Plant adopts our exclusive patent Full-Bridge Rectification & Electromagnetic Eddy Current Heating technologies, combines with our unique Macromolecular Bubbling decoloration and Membrane Crystallization Separation patents. The entire plant applies the pure physical working principle, even heating and self-balancing flow, it has no damaging of oil substances.
|Working oil temp.||ºC||160-250||160-280||160-300||160-320||160-320||160-320||160-320|
|Heating method||Electrical heating, combustible gas or coal|
Waste oil distillation machine advantage
1. Low cost, cost is 30$ for refine one tons used motor oil.
2. Easy to operate,low operation cost, only 1-2 workers can control the machine.
3. The machine can recycle all kinds of engine oil and tyre oil.
4. Environmental friendly.
5. High recycling rate .
6. Efficient vacuum systems.
7. High quality refined oil, no any discoloration caused by oxidation, no any bad smelling.
1:What's he end products?
The end product after distillation could be adjusted into either new base oil or golden diesel fuel according to the customer demands.
2:What is the byproduct out of EOS waste oil distillation plant, how do I dispose it?
The byproduct are usually composed by gas, water, oil sludge/residue. The gas is purified for emission or recycled as heating fuel; the water will be purified as cooling water; and oil sludge can be used for burning or as material for making asphalt.
3:What are the consumables of this system?
The only consumable is catalyst which can be reactived and used repeatdly
4: What is the running cost for processing of one ton waste oil?
totally is about USD 30
5: What is the yield of this system? How long can I take back my investment?(MONTHLY TURNOVER)
Typically 85-93% depending on different ratios of water content, diesel and others.