IEC 156 Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Analysis Instrument (IIJ-II-80)
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1||US $2,000 / Piece|
|2+||US $1,800 / Piece|
IIJ-II series fully automatic oil tester is designed as per the requirement of IEC156 Testing Method of Insulation Oil Medium Strength, which via proper programming, has got functions of auto boosting, step down, stirring, display and print out. After breakdown of oil medium, HV break off will operate within 10 seconds to enable an auto isolation of control system partly; this effectively safeguards the personnel security and equipment safety. The tester is suited for testing of the strength of insulating oil medium, as well as for testing of withstands voltage of transformer oil.
1) Fully automatic, control by microcomputer, utilization of new I/O terminal.
2) Numbers of times of testing and idling time of stirring are set via digital setting.
3) Test results displayed and printed out automatically.
4) Strong capability of anti-interference.
5) High accuracy of testing and high capacity of anti-jamming.
6) Easy to operate, small size, light weight which operated in the open air very conveniently and convenient for maintenance
7) Can store 99 groups oil testing data which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep 100 years under the condition of power off.
8) System time can go on running under power off.(the system time just for reference can not be the standard of timing)
Technology and parameter data
|Output voltage||60 KV, 80KV, 100KV|
|Pressure increase rate||About 2 KVA/S|
|Power supply||AC220V 10%, 50 HZ|
|Time of break down||10ms|
1. Power supply: AC220V 10%, 50 HZ
2. Voltage output: 60 KV, 80KV, 100KV
3. Capacity: 1.6KVA, 2.0KVA
4. Pressure increase rate : About 2 KVA/S
5. Pressure testing speed: 3%
6. Break down sensitivity : <2KV
7. Wave form distortion :≤3%
8. Time of break down: ≤10ms
9. Operational environment: Temperature:0°C-40°C, Humidity: the most relative humidity85%
10. Storage environment : Temperature:-20°C-40°C, Humidity: the most relative humidity75%.
11. Operational height: <150m (can be specially designed if the height is over 1500m)
12. Test cell: Glass, volume 300 to 500 ml, with protective cover and stirrer.
13. Electrodes: Stainless steel spherical 36 mm diameter/hemispherical 25 mm radius, 2.5 mm gap as per IEC-156.
14. Nitial stand time of oil sample: 180 seconds
Intermediate stand time of oil sample: 60 seconds
String time of oil sample: 60 seconds
Number of consecutive test: 6
15. Weight for High voltage and control: Total about 50kg
Analyzers, Electrical Instruments, Electronic Measuring Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Measuring & Gauging Tools, Optical Instrument and Parts, Other Measuring Analysing Instruments, Testing Equipment
Trustable technical and after sale service
1. Long-term warranty of 2 years.
2. Provide best necessary spare parts at low price (some for free).
3. Provide timely reply and technical support within 24 hours.
4. OEM is available for TOP Products.
5. Protect your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
Insulating Oil Testers
1. Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IIJ-II
2. Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester DYT
3. Fully Automatic Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester DYT-2
4. Three Cups Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IIJ-III
5. Six Cups Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IJJ-VI
6. Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Tester IIJ-603
7. Insulating Oil Tan Delta ( Dielectric Loss) Tester DLT0812
8. Insulating Oil Dielectric Loss And Resistivity Tester TP-6100A
9. Fully Automatic Water-Soluble Acid Value Tester PH-C
10. Fully Automatic Surface/Interface Tension Tester IT-800
11. Fully Automatic Oil Acidity Tester (6 cups) ACD-3000I
12. Insulating Oil Gassing Property Tester DPT-20
13. Insulating Oil Oxidation Stability Tester TP622
14. Multifunctional Shaker SD-01
15. Insulating Oil Water Content Tester TP-2100
16. Online Insulating Oil Water Content Tester TPEE
17. Transformer Oil Dissolved Gas Chromatograph DGA