Fully Automatic Lubricant Density Oil Analyser (DST-3000)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $2,000-5,000 / Piece|
DST-3000 is designed and made as per national standard GB/T 1884-2000 "Test Methods for Density of Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products (Densimeter Method)". This density tester is suitable to determine density of liquid petroleum products with a densimeter.
1. Ambient temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C; The temperature should not change more than ±2°C;
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%;
3. The instrument should be placed on a flat workbench during operation and please try your best to reduce air convection during test.
4. If the instrument will not be used for long time, please store it at a dry place.
AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz
Inner dia.300 mm×340 mm
500 ml,1000ml(1000ml need to be customized)
700 W, 1000 W
Temperature controlling range: 0 °C~100 °C
Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.1 °C
Temperature sensor: industrial platinum resistance; its scale number is Pt100
It is a total immersed mercury thermometer with scale division of 0.2 °C
-10 °C~+40 °C; temperature fluctuation ≤ 2 °C
Packing for delivery
Our major testers/ analyzers:
1.Transformer oil breakdown voltage tester ( BDV test kit) IIJ-II / DYT Series
2. Acidity tester ACD-3000I
3. Karl Fischer water content tester TP-6A / TP-2100
4. Moisture content tester(TPEE)
5. Fully automatic interfacial tension analyzer IT-800
6. Gas-chromatography transformer oil gas analyzer DGA2013-1
7. Consolidation point determinator PT-2000
8. Kinematic viscosity tester VST-2000 / TPV-8
9. Flash point tester (open cup) TPO-3000
10. Flash point tester (close cup) TPC-3000
11. Transformer tester (CT/PT tester) TPVA-404 / TPVA-402
12. Transformer turn ratio tester model HYG-II / TPOM-901
13. Total base number analyzer(TBN tester) TBN-2030
Trustable technical and after sale service
1. Long-term warranty of 2 years.
2. Provide best necessary spare parts at low price (some for free).
3. Provide timely reply and technical support within 24 hours.
4. OEM is available for TOP Products.
5. Protect your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.