Fully Automatical Karl Fischer Oil Moisture Meter Series Tp-2100
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TP-2100
- Method of Testing: Karl Fischer Coulometric Method
- Testing Range: 0.01ugh2o-200mgh2o
- Rate of Electrolysis: 2.4mgh2o/Min
- Trademark: TOP
- Origin: China
- Type: Auto Karl Fischer Oil Moisture Meter
- Sensitivity: 0.01ugh2o
- Range of Water Content: 0.0001%(1ppm)_100%
- Stirring Speed: Adjustable and Steerable
- Specification: CE; ISO
- HS Code: 90278099
Karl Fischer oil moisture meter TP-2100
2.fully automatic, quick testing
This oil moisture meter adopts the global recognized classical moisture testing method—Karl Fischer Coulometric Method. This method is the most concentrated and accurate method, with advantages of high accuracy and low cost. As a universal standard and analyzing method, it can quickly analyze the moisture content in liquid, solid and gas and directly display testing results, with testing range from 0.0001%(1ppm) to 100%. Therefore, this testing method has been widely used in institutions and enterprises of petroleum, chemical industry, power, pharmaceuticals, pesticide, railways, research, etc.
Whole testing process is automatically controlled by the determinator itself, during which auto-stirring and analyzing would be finished within 60seconds, and results would be displayed directly. Totally closed titration system avoids damage to operator from reagent. Equipped with 500ml Karl Fischer Reagent, which could test about 1000 times sample continuously, completely avoiding big deviations of other moisture testing method and thus improving quality index of products.
Chemical Industry:alcohols, ethers, esters, alkenes, benzenes, amines, organic solvents, phenols and other organic products applicable to Karl Fischer Method for determination
Petroleum and Power Industry:Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil, Turbine Oil, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry :medicine materials
Other Industry:electrolyte of lithium battery
Various mineral salt, citric acid, explosives, paraffin and other solids with good solubility
Natural gas, liquefied gas, Freon, butadiene, chloromethane, etc.
1. Equipped with powerful Itanium and double CPU; advantages of direct A/D conversion of testing electrode data.
2. Equipped with 7 inch color touch LCD with Chinese display. The determinator has function of reagent failure prompt, convenient to extend service time of reagent.
3. Completely closed titration system avoids direct touch between people and agent as well as influence of environmental humidity.
4. Outer shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate with electrostatic sprayed surface, anti-corrosion and easy to clean.
5. Auto-control and compensation of electrical current via MCU contributes to quick balance of reagent.
6. Auto-control electrolysis current within 430mA ensures high sensitivity and fast analyzing speed.
7. Preinstalled with cubature (including 3 pieces of formula), statistical calculation (including average calculation, standard deviation calculation and rate of change calculation) and elementary arithmetic, with the advantages of auto-analysis and calculation.
8. Determinator automatically tests sample, analyzes and displays results and calculates the average value of several times of test.
9. Infinite capacity of results storage is convenient to consult history testing data whenever necessary.
10. Automatically calculate and print below content: ug / ppm / percentage / mg/L / sample number / experimenter / testing date, etc.
11. Network management is available via connection with laptop and microcomputer communications through USB or RS232 interface.
12. Operation via Multilanguage display is available. Determinator programs can be upgraded if accordingly if related national standard is revised.
Method of Display:
7 inch color touch LCD with Chinese display
Method of Testing
MPU controlled electrolysis(Karl Fischer Coulometric Method)
Rate of Electrolysis:
Auto-control within 430Ma
Range of Water Content:
Water Content: 2ugH2O-100ugH2O; Deviations≤±1ug,
Water Content: 100ugH2O-1000ugH2O; Deviations≤±2.9ug,
Water Content: >1000ugH2O; Deviations≤±0.2%(excluding deviations of sample injection)
Auto-control via MPU
Adjustable and steerable
LCD display /output via printing / voice warning / end-point indication light
Input via touch screen
Numbered by users
Infinite storage capacity
Thermal printer, high-speed, low-consumption, with 44 millimeter-wide paper
ug / ppm / mg/L / sample number /experimenter / date
automatic display and print analyzing time and date
Work independently or connected with laptop or other computers
Temperature: 5°C-40°C,Humidity: <85%
Our main products:
1. Transformer Oil Purifier:
This kind of machine is used to purify used transformer oils by vacuum separation technology to remove water, gas, particles.
2. Lube Oil Purifier:
This machine is to filter used lube oils, such as hydraulic oil, gear oil and other lubricants.
It can effectively break emulsification and completely remove water, gas, particles.
3. Cooking oil recycling machine:
This machine is used to recycle waste cooking oil, dirty vegetable oil, drainage oil, swill oil and animal oil etc., it effectively and completely removes particles, odor, water, gas, etc. from waste oil. The treated oil is clean and good smell.
4. Transformer Oil BDV Tester:
This tester with automatic operation system is ued to online monitor transformer oil's dielectric strength.
5. Oil Water Content Testing Machine:
This device is designed to test water content in oil to make sure the oil is suitable for further use.
Our oil filtration machines:
Series ZY Single-Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier
Series ZYD Double High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier
Series ZYB Multiply-Function insulating oil treatment machine
Series TY Turbine Oil Purification Apparatus
Series TYA Lubricating oil/ hydraulic oil purification unit
Series TYB Portable light Fuel oil purification machine
Series TYD Vacuum dehydrator
Series TYF Phosphate ester fire-resistance oil purifier
Series PL Plate pressure oil purifier
Series TYD Vacuum dehydrator
Series EFD Explosion protection filtration machine
Series BAM Press filtration system
Series ZKCC Vacuum pumping device
Series COP Cooking oil purification machine
Series CYS Centrifugal oil purification machine
Series JL Portable oil filtering and oiling machine
EOR series waste engine oil recycling system