Cable Oil Dielectric Loss Test Apparatus (DLT-0812)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1-5,000 / Piece|
<img src="http://g02.s.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1jJUmIpXXXXc6XpXX760XFXXX6/201792654/HTB1jJUmIpXXXXc6XpXX760XFXXX6.png" width="313" height="314">Oil dielectric loss tester based on IEC and the relevant provisions of the state, to play their own
technological superiority, and carefully developed high-precision, digital instrumentation. The apparatus uses high-frequency induction heating, even heating, fast temperature rise speed, short time. The microprocessor control and calculation,realize automation, capacitance and
dielectric loss of high measuring precision, stability, good repeatability of data. Output voltage
of 0 ~ 2000V is continuous and adjustable, suitable for different sample the voltage level required.
Widely used in transformer oil, capacitor oil and cable oil dielectric loss measurement.
1. the use of the apparatus before must carefully read this manual.
2. the operator should have the general electrical equipment or instruments to use common sense.
3. the instrument should avoid vibration.
4. the apparatus must be grounded reliably, to prevent the risk of electric shock.
5. after the test, press the reset button, turn off the power switch, and is charged each test cable
and replace the oil sample.
6. equipment maintenance, must not in the case of electricity, or high risk.
7. prohibit the empty cup if heating, heating temperature, must be added to the measurement
of dielectric loss of oil and oil
1. using electromagnetic induction heating technique, even heating, fast temperature rise speed,
2. the output voltage 500V ~ 2000V is continuous and adjustable, suitable for different sample the
voltage level required.
3. the temperature control is accurate, is not affected by environment temperature influence.
4. high measurement accuracy, stable, reproducible data.
5. a boot detection circuit, no grounding or earthing is not good to give a hint.
6. a short-circuit protection circuit, short circuit and high voltage output circuit.
1. measurement range: capacitance: 1pF ~ 200pF
Dielectric loss: 0 ~ 10%
2. measurement precision:
Capacitance: + ( 0.5% C+1pF )
Dielectric loss: + ( 1% D+0.00008 )
3. resolution:: 0.01pF capacitor
Dielectric loss: 1 x 10-5
4. range of temperature: room temperature to 100 DEG C.
5. + / - 0.5 DEG C, the precision of temperature control
6. the output voltage: 0 ~ 2000V continuously adjustable
7. a working power supply: AC220V + 10% 50HZ
8. the use of temperature: 0 ~ 40
9. the relative humidity: less than or equal to 90% without dew
10. heavy weight: 10kg
Electrode gap 2mm
Maximum working voltage2KV,50HZ
The empty cup capacitance60±5pF
The empty cup dielectric loss ≤5×10-5
1. the high voltage pole ( outer electrode )
2. the measuring electrode ( electrode )
3. insulating magnetic column ( high frequency porcelain )
4. a compression nut
5. shielding electrode
6. an insulating magnetic column ( high frequency porcelain )
7. Mounting body
8. a mounting body of measuring electrode leading-out terminal
complete set of instrument
|Our oil filtration machine: |
Series ZY Single-Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier
Series ZYD Double High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier
Series ZYB Multiply-Function insulating oil treatment machine
Series TY Turbine Oil Purification Apparatus
Series TYA Lubricating oil/ hydraulic oil purification unit
Series TYB Portable light Fuel oil purification machine
Series TYD Vacuum dehydrator
Series TYF Phosphate ester fire-resistance oil purifier
Series PL Plate pressure oil purifier
Series TYD Vacuum dehydrator
Series EFD Explosion protection filtration machine
Series BAM Press filtration system
Series ZKCC Vacuum pumping device
Series COP Cooking oil purification machine
Series CYS Centrifugal oil purification machine
Series JL Portable oil filtering and oiling machine
Our oil tester/ analyzer:
Series IIJ-II Insulating oil breakdown strength tester(oil BDV tester)
Series HTJS-H Insulating oil dielectric tester (dielectric loss tester for insulating oil)
Series HTJS-V Tan-Delta Tester (anti-jamming dielectric loss tester for HV electrical equipment)
Series TP-3A Water content tester/ moisture sensor
Series TPV-8 Viscosity analyzer
Series TPC-3000 Flash point analyzer (close cup)
Series TPO-3000 Flash point analyzer (open cup)
Series CL-3 Interfacial tension analyzer