2000V Continuous Adjustable Insulation Oil Resistivity Tester (DLT-0812)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $4,000-6,000 / Piece|
1. High quality, portable, easy to use
2. Compact and ultra-light
3. Meet IEC
Oil dielectric loss tester based on IEC and the relevant provisions of the state, to play their own technological superiority, and carefully developed high-precision, digital instrumentation. The apparatus uses high-frequency induction heating, even heating, fast temperature rise speed, short time. The microprocessor control and calculation, realize automation, capacitance and dielectric loss of high measuring precision, stability, good repeatability of data. Output voltage of 0 ~ 2000V is continuous and adjustable, suitable for different sample the voltage level required. Widely used in transformer oil, capacitor oil and cable oil dielectric loss measurement.
Two, safety measures
1, the use of the apparatus before must carefully read this manual.
2, the operator should have the general electrical equipment or instruments to use common sense.
3, the instrument should avoid vibration.
4, the apparatus must be grounded reliably, to prevent the risk of electric shock.
5, after the test, press the reset button, turn off the power switch, and is charged each test cable and replace the oil sample.
6, equipment maintenance, must not in the case of electricity, or high risk.
7, prohibit the empty cup if heating, heating temperature, must be added to the measurement of dielectric loss of oil and oil
Three, performance characteristics
1, using electromagnetic induction heating technique, even heating, fast temperature rise speed, short time.
2, the output voltage 500V ~ 2000V is continuous and adjustable, suitable for different sample the voltage level required.
3, the temperature control is accurate, is not affected by environment temperature influence.
4, high measurement accuracy, stable, reproducible data.
5, a boot detection circuit, no grounding or earthing is not good to give a hint.
6, a short-circuit protection circuit, short circuit and high voltage output circuit.
Four, technical indicators
|measurement range||1pF ~ 200pF|
|Dielectric loss||0 ~ 10%|
|measurement precision||Capacitance: + ( 0.5% C+1pF )|
Dielectric loss: + ( 1% D+0.00008 )
|range of temperature||Room temperature to 100 DEG C|
|the output voltage||0 ~ 2000V continuously adjustable|
|a working power supply||AC220V + 10% 50HZ|
|the use of temperature||0 ~ 40|
|the relative humidity||Less than or equal to 90% without dew|
Our oil tester
1. Transformer oil Breakdown voltage Tester (BDV test kit) series IIJ-II
2. Acidity tester model ACD-3000I
3. Karl Fischer Water content Tester Model TP-6A / model TP-2100
4. Fully automatic Interfacial Tension Analyzer model IT-800
5. Gas-Chromatography transformer oil gas analyzer model DGA2013-1
6. Multi-functional Vibration tester model TYD-2000
7. Consolidation Point Determinator model PT-2000
8. Kinematic Viscosity tester model VST-8 /model VST-2000
9. Flash point tester (open cup) model TPO-3000
10. Flash point tester (close cup) model TPC-3000
11. TAN-DELTA TESTER, 10kV Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Test Set model CDEF
12. Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model TP-501Z
13. Determination of foaming characteristic of lubricating oil model SD-12579
14. Earth resistance tester model HYDW-II
15. Coil Resistance Tester (TPZC-40)
16. CT/PT tester model TPVA-404
17. Transformer turn ratio tester model HYG-II
18. Relaying Protection Tester model TPJB-III
19. Digital Grounding Resistance Tester model TP2571-II
20. DC High Voltage Generator model ZGF
21. Underground water/gold detector model TP-UWD