High Quality Multifunctional Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil Purifier Device (ZYB)
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||International Export Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Series ZYB
- Application: Turbine Oil, Lubricant Oil
- Folw Rate: 20~200L/Min
- Mechanical Principle: Vacuum
- Power Supply: 380V 50Hz 3phase
- Trademark: TOP
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Structure: Mobile
- Type: Suction Filter
- Color: as Required
- Specification: CE; SGS
- HS Code: 84212990
Purify and regenerate used insulating oils includes transformer oil, switch oil, circuit breaker oil, capacitor oil, mutual inductor oil in power generation plants, transformer stations, electric transmission and supplying company, factories, mines, railway transportation, etc. It can be used as special equipment for electric power transformer maintenance.
1. Besides dewatering, degassing and filtering, it regenerates oil by removing polarity materials such as the deep oxides, free carbon etc effectively.
2. Three ways of using: vacuum system and filtering system can work independently; so does the regeneration oil system; also they can work at the same time.
3. Special absorbing agent to remove free carbon and water-soluble acid so as to improve flash point, acid value and dielectric property of oil.
4. Chain safety protection system, pressure protection device, interaction of oil inlet and heating, infrared oil level control system to help avoid damage from incorrect operation.
5. Convenient for vacuum pumping and oil filling to transformers.
|Parameters||Unit||ZYB-20||ZYB -30||ZYB -50||ZYB -100||ZYB -150||ZYB -200|
|Vacuum pressure range||M pa||-0.08~-0.095|
|Pressure working||M pa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||°C||10~ 80|
|Oil inlet (outlet) caliber||mm||Ø25||Ø25||Ø32||Ø42||Ø50||Ø50|
|Impurity size||μ||≤1 (no free carbon)|
|Dielectric loss factors||tgδ(90ºC)||≤0.001|