Automatic Karl Fischer Titration Apparatus Transformer Oil Water Content Tester
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $3,000 / Piece|
This TP-6A water content tester adopts the global recognized classical moisture testing method - Karl Fischer Coulometric Method which is the most accurate method with low cost.With the universal standard and analyzing method,it can quickly analyze the moisture content in liquid,solid and gas and directly display testing results,with testing range from 0.0001%(1ppm) to100%.Therefore,this testing method has been widely used in institutions and enterprises of petroleum,chemical industry, power, pharmaceuticals, pesticide,railways, research,etc.
The whole testing process is automatically controlled by this tester itself. Its auto-stirring and analyzing would be finished within 60seconds,and results would be displayed directly.Totally closed titration system avoids damage to operator from reagent.Equipped with 500ml Karl Fischer Reagent,which could test about 1000 times sample continuously,completely avoiding big deviations of other moisture testing method and thus improving quality index of products.
Conform to Standards as follow
GB6283-86 Chemical Products-Determination of Water Karl Fischer Method(General Method)
GB/T606-2003 Chemical Reagent-General Method of Determination of Water(Karl Fischer Method)
GB/T11133-1989 Liquid Petroleum Products-Determination of Water(Karl Fischer Method)
SH/T0246 Light-fuel Petroleum Products-Determination of Water(Coulmetric Titration Method)
GB/T7380-1998 Surface Active Agent-Determination of Water(Karl Fischer Method)
GB/10670-1989 Industrial Fluomethane-Determination of Trace Water(Karl Fischer Method)
GB/T3776.1-1983 Pesticide Emulsifier-Determination of Water
GB/T6023-1999 Industrial Butadiene-Determination of Trace Water(Karl Fischer Coulometric Method)
GB/T1600, GB7600, B/T 18619.1, SH/T 0255 etc.
|Liquid||Chemical Industry: alcohols,ethers,esters,alkenes,benzenes,amines,organic solvents,|
phenols and other organic products applicable to Karl Fischer Method for determination
Petroleum and Power Industry: Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil, Turbine Oil, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry : medicine materials
Pesticide Field: emulsifier
Other Industry: electrolyte of lithium battery
|Solid||Various mineral salt, citric acid, explosives, paraffin and other solids with good solubility|
|Gas||Natural gas, liquefied gas, Freon, butadiene, chloromethane, etc.|
1. Advanced MPU auto-control system and direct A/D conversion of testing electrode data
2. Completely closed titration system avoids direct touch between people and the reagent as well as influence of environmental humidity.
3. Auto-control and compensation of electrical current via MCU contributes to quick balance of reagent.
4. Highlighted six-digit Nixie tube display, with long service lifetime, high luminance and 0.1 microgram' sensitivity.
5. Stirring speed is adjustable and steerable via buttons; breakdown can be self-checked via buttons.
6. Electrolysis and testing indicator lights indicates testing status.
7. 400mA electrolysis current is automatically controlled,which greatly improves its sensitivity and accuracy.
8. Sample auto-testing and direct display of results.
|Method of displa:||Highlighted six-digit Nixie tube display|
|Method of Testing:||Karl Fischer Coulometry Method|
|Moisture Content Range:||0.0001%(1ppm)-100%|
|End-point Indication:||Voice Warning/end-point light indication|
|Accuracy:||3ugH20-1mgH2O, deviation: ≤0.3% of indications|
More than 1mgH2O, deviation: ≤0.5% of indications(exclude deviation of sample injection)
|Electrolysis Current:||Auto-control within 400mA|
|Self-checking:||Breakdown self-checking button|
|Drift Compensation:||Auto-control via MPU|
|Working Environment:||Temperature: 5ºC-40ºC|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±10% 50HZ±2.5HZ|
1. The warranty period is 24 months from commissioning acceptance date on. After the warranty period is over we provide lifelong maintenance and technical service.
2. We guarantee the maintenance time no more than 3 working days and response time within 1 hour.
3.We build instrument service profile for our clients to record the product service and maintenance conditions.
4. After instruments start service, we will pay follow-ups to collect the service conditions.