ASTM D93 Automatic Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester(TP-261D))
- ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester
II.Features and Benefits
- Conforms to ASTM D93 and related specifications
- Simple automation routine for easy operation
- Micro-cumputer controlled system
- Gas or electric ignition
- Flash point operation range between 0 and 300°C
- Large viewing screen for observing test status at a distance from the unit
- Automatic test process
- with RS232 interface
- Automatic barometric correction
III.Automatic Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
- The automated Pensky-Martens flash point tester accurately determines the lowest flash point temperature of fuels, lubricating oils, and homogenous liquids (ASTM D93 A), or liquids containing suspended solids as well as liquids that tend to form a surface film during testing (ASTM D93 B).
- Flash point tests are simply conducted by mounting the flash cup filled with sample into the test position and selecting a pre- or user-programmed test method.
- A quick search method allows for determination of flash points for unknown samples and a method for asphalts is also included.
- The automation routines provide accurate test results, even with users inexperienced in flash point test methods.
- The flash point test result is automatically corrected to standard pressure (101.3 kPa).
- The unit is equipped with a differential Pt-100 RTD probe designed to duplicate the response time of a mercury-in-glass thermometer as per ASTM D93-02a and E1-03a.
- The system features multiple sensors for continually monitoring of instrument function and displaying an error message if a problem is detected.
- The performance of the electrical ignitor is continuously checked, and the user is notified upon the need of replacement due to either damage or the end of its useful life.
- The system is easily interfaced with an external PC for operation and method updates.
- When performing a test, the system will display the stirring speed, temperature curve (also printed out), and current test status.
- The system alerts the user is also alerted if the first application of the ignitor results in a flash or if no flash point is detected at the end of the test program.
- If a flash is not detected 30°C above the expected flash point or at 300°C, then the test is automatically aborted for safety.
- An easy connection to the air ventilation system or external water connection provides a quick cool down between test runs for operational efficiency.
AC 220V±10%, 50Hz (can be customized)
V.Dimensions and Weight
VI.Same series products:
|Testing Range||ambient~300°C|| ambient~250°C|| ambient~250°C|| ambient~300°C|| -30~50°C|
|Repeatability||≤2 °C||≤2 °C ||≤2 °C ||≤2 °C||≤2 OR 3°C|
|Automatic up/down ||No ||No ||Yes||Yes ||No|
|Sample||Standard oil cup||Standard oil cup||Standard oil cup||Standard oil cup||2ml|
|With micropriter ||No ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Communication port ||No ||No ||No ||Yes||No|
|Reproductility ||≤4 °C ||≤4 °C ||≤4 °C ||≤4 °C ||≤2 OR 3 °C |
|Screen Display ||No ||No ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
1. Transformer oil Breakdown voltage Tester ( BDV test kit) series IIJ-II
2. Acidity tester model ACD-3000I
3. Karl Fischer Water content Tester Model TP-6A / model TP-2100
4. Fully automatic Interfacial Tension Analyzer model IT-800
5. Gas-Chromatography transformer oil gas analyzer model DGA2013-1
6. Multi-functional Vibration tester model TYD-2000
7. Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model PT-2000
8. Kinematic Viscosity tester model VST-8 /model VST-2000
9. Flash point tester (open cup) model TPO-3000
10. Flash point tester (close cup) model TPC-3000
11. TAN-DELTA TESTER, 10kV Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Test Set model CDEF
12. Automatic Freezing Point & Pour Point Tester model TP-501Z
13. Determination of foaming characteristic of lubricating oil model SD-12579
14. Earth resistance tester model HYDW-II
15. Coil Resistance Tester (TPZC-40)
16. CT/PT tester model TPVA-404
17. Transformer turn ratio tester model HYG-II
18. Relaying Protection Tester model TPJB-III
19. Digital Grounding Resistance Tester model TP2571-II
20. DC High Voltage Generator model ZGF
21. Underground water/gold detector model TP-UWD